Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another cause to left palm slipping

I found it might be off-center (closer to toe) hit that caused my left palm slipping with iron shots. If it is driver or faiway wood, then the impact is not so strong to cause any palm slip feeling.

The same old story continued in July: driver slices, or push-slices.
Two factors: open face and/or off-center hit.
Three adjustments:
1. stronger grip
2. closed stance
3. driver face closed at address

Tried these 3 combined at today's round, and managed to avoid slices most of the time. 2 tee shots were adjusted a little too much and went to left of faiway. But distance is not as long as before (would be satisfied with a drive over 190 yard now).

92: 3 par, 10 bogie, 5 double-bogie at West and East of Glenview.
33 putts, no 3-putting. Missed a couple of short putts and chip/pitch, could have broken 90.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.